• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Health Insurance for Common Law Marriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zappy

Boxcarbill:

Yehaw! Dem wimmin alway looking for a free ride, are no different then the money grubbing skanky ho's on Joe Millionaire!

Thats why they cling to the common law marriage stuff, they feel thy should GET PAID for staying with a man who wont marry them.

PAY FOR PLAY......trailer park stuff, low class bitchhhes, Jerry Springer....

Soxtigger, SHAME on you!

nailtech

Zappy, if you read the orginal post, its the husband who's wanting to get insured from his common law wife,.... I know the wife is the poster but she's the one who has the insurance...

So I guess it's the MAN who's wanting the FREE ride in this case...:p

S

sotxtigger

It's a choice we have made in our lives. I did not post here to be judged Mr. Zappy-head. And please do not assume that just because we have CHOSEN to be common-law married, that we are trailer-trash. If you think about it, there have been several famous people who have chosen to live the same way. However, you may not know this unless of course you have a television in your trailer.

And I'm not asking for anything for free. It's MY health insurance and I want to add him, so naturally my premium will go up. What the heck is free about that?!?!?

Oh and please watch your name calling. I'm not a low class bitch, nor even close. I make a very good living for myself and family while you're here on-line posting insulting comments to individuals who are looking to their peers for advice. Now who's scraping the bottom of the barrel of class? Y-O-U.

Have a wonderful day!!

VeronicaGia

sotxtigger said:
It's a choice we have made in our lives. I did not post here to be judged Mr. Zappy-head. And please do not assume that just because we have CHOSEN to be common-law married, that we are trailer-trash. If you think about it, there have been several famous people who have chosen to live the same way. However, you may not know this unless of course you have a television in your trailer.

And I'm not asking for anything for free. It's MY health insurance and I want to add him, so naturally my premium will go up. What the heck is free about that?!?!?

Oh and please watch your name calling. I'm not a low class bitch, nor even close. I make a very good living for myself and family while you're here on-line posting insulting comments to individuals who are looking to their peers for advice. Now who's scraping the bottom of the barrel of class? Y-O-U.

Have a wonderful day!!
The fact is, your premium doesn't even cover 1/2 of what an employer pays to cover you and any family member. Especially now that health care costs are soaring. Ask your employer if they'd be willing to do it if you paid the entire premium to cover him on your insurance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">