• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Hello and Goodbye...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tigres

We all change, don't we? :)

I am sorry to be leaving, and I will miss 'the regulars'. You know who you are! :)

However, my life has taken another unexpected twist and I can not stay here. I may pop in now and then, but I will not be a 'regular' any longer.

I hope you all can forgive me for my disappearing act, but it is a necessary evil at this time!

Take care,

Tig

L

lindsayilene

Your presence will be missed. You have a lot of good advice to offer. Take care of your self.

G

Grandma B

Tig,

Sorry to hear of unsettling developments. Your apropos comments and sense of humor will be sorely missed. Do be sure to pop in. Godspeed!

D

delpam

Thanks alot

Thank you so much for the information about the PAS it has been so helpful we went to that sight and it all matched what my ex is doing to my son..hope whereever you go is better for you and dont dissappear for good...you are doing alot of good on here...God Bless you ...Thanks again del..Pam

L

LadyBlu

I am going to miss you alot Tig, but will keep in touch via email. Keep me posted on what happens.

Love LadyBlu

T

Tigres

LOL Nobody panic! I was gasping in horror, shaking my head in dismay, but also giggling like a child at the circus. Terror and euphoria are hand in hand, and I am bemused and shocked! LOL I know, that doesn't actually explain much, but let me just say that once the inital FREAK OUT wore off, I decided this is a beautiful thing. Don't worry about me. I've still got my FABB family and I know I can count of you if need be!

:)

Take care all... I will be around, but not as Tigres (nor will I be introducing myself...)!

Tig

[Edited by Tigres on 03-04-2001 at 10:24 AM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">