• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bestma

No. I wish I was i just recently left an abusive relationship just to bring myself back into it! I am mad. I'm sad confused basically i'm stupid right...

Proserpina

What is love?

In my little opinion....

Love means:

You care for and respect yourself as much as you care for and respect your partner.

You are never afraid to disagree with your partner.

Your thoughts, desires, wishes, dreams - actually matter.

You don't have to make excuses.

You know that you can laugh, cry, sob, vent, whine, yell, scream, shout....and you'll be loved just the same.

(since you asked)

bestma

WOW!!

Well your "little" opinion matter of factly just ****ing (pardon my choice ofwords) opened my blind eyes!

Proserpina

No. I wish I was i just recently left an abusive relationship just to bring myself back into it! I am mad. I'm sad confused basically i'm stupid right...
No hon - you're not stupid.

Confused, sad, bewildered - yes. But stupid? That's too easy a label to attach.

You do need some support though - do you have resources available? Do you know where to look for help?

(If you're not comfortable answering in the thread, I'm sure many of us would be glad to help you find a support group if you just PM and ask, k?)

Just Blue

Yeah...You are. You are looking to lose custody of your child. You are not the "bestma" and I resent that you are misleading us with your user name.

bestma

I do need help! That's why I came here and NOT the other Faceb...Mysp... very immautre sites if you ask me.

Just Blue

WOW!!

Well your "little" opinion matter of factly just (edited due to obscenity) (pardon my choice ofwords) opened my blind eyes!
That kind of language is not allowed on this site. Edit your post before Admin sees it and banns you.

Just Blue

I do need help! That's why I came here and NOT the other Faceb...Mysp... very immautre sites if you ask me.
You were given direction on your first thread and ignored it. Why should we keep wasting out time with this?

Go to a local DV Resource Center. They will give you counseling and direct you to other needed resources.

Proserpina

What Blue said.

(except she made it sound much better)

(it IS Friday)

OP - you have to help yourself. There's only so much anyone else can do. You DO have resources, and they ARE available to you.

But you have to take that first step.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">