• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP! Stopping Parental Rights! HELP!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

cherrished

My ex-husband and I have been divorced since 1995. Our daughter is now 12 1/2 years old. She no longer wants anything to do with her father. She hasn't seen him since Christmas 2000. When she would go down for the weekend he would go out to the bars until real late and bring a strange woman home every night . She would have to stay home by her self whilf he was out. He even took her to the bar one night with him. He calls her and me very bad names to her face. She had her tonsils taken out 10 January 2001 and he didn't call or come and see her. She would like to change her name. Is there anything we can do to stop all parental rights and visitation?

Thanks,

Susie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">