• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how can i get the rest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

willnotquit

What is the name of your state? Colorado:eek: per divorce decree in 1991, I was to recieve,part of x's retirement pay on amonthly basis, with full survivor beifits. found out November of 2004, x had retired Janurary 2002. also found out x removed my name from benifit retirement package. court ordered x to obtain whole life insurance policy in amount o $75000.00. after months of of applications, x is denied coverage,will not say why he can not pass blood work. My question is, he still owes this much to me for removing me from benefit package,if can no get insurance coverage, how else can I make sure I still recieve some kind of insurance that will help me when and if he dies[ when he dies, monthly allottment stops]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">