• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HOW TO CLOSE AN ESTATE AFTER 2 YEARS?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

IMADELITE2

My father has been decease since Sept. of 1998, my uncle signed a bond of 16,000 to be the Executive over my fathers' estate..I would love to close this out. I have (2) brothers one older than myself which he is in prison (13yrs) another younger than myself. We are at a stand still with this and I have no idea what to do? I am a 30 year old female living in Memphis TN and I am orginally from Concord, NC Cabarrus County..and I can not handle this from this long distance....I don't understand why the Estate office can not pay the bills in the account with the money..and despense what is left if any...I just want this to be over and I need some type of closure..

Please feel free to give me some type of assurance in this..it is not a money issue I just want my father to rest in peace...My brothers and I have not received one dime from my father his brothers and sister have gained everything...

My father did not have a WILL he was divorced from my mother for over 28years and never remarried nor had any other children...

At the time of my father's death I was living with him and taking care of him and the family put me out of my fathers home after the funeral and moved my fathers' neice in...I relocated to TN at this time..

My fathers' name was Bobby Michael Wayne Forrest
at the time of his death my oldest brother was in prison and my youngest brother was also in prison..Now my youngest brother is out...What should we do.

Thank you for your time.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

You have posted your question(s) on the wrong Board. This is the Family Law Board. Please "Cut and Paste" your post to the "Wills & Probate" Law Board.

Thanks for your cooperation.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">