• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I.....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

U

Ukiah

I have Questions about going to mediation in the new County;

After our case is set up in the new county, and I make an appointment for Mediation with my X, how should I approach the issue of my wanting Custody?

I don't want to seem anxious, I am sincere in wanting custody, but I don't want to go full throttle if it's going to hurt the end result.

Should I start by asking for changes and more time with my daughter, or should I just come out and say I want custody? How would it be viewed by the courts if I come out and say it?

Since we will be dealing with a new mediator, there are 2 in the new county, how do I "interview" them?

We've all suggested to visit the courtroom to watch an Attorney in action, but how do I do that with a mediator? (Plus I'm one and a half hours away)

I am afraid of the fact that my X has Hitler-like qualities... he can charm and lie and make everyone believe him, until you really get to know him, I don't have time for them to get to know him like I do.... when I'm around him, not only do I feel like I want to hit him (I won't) but I shake, and get cold from head to toe.

Are there printed rules a mediator has to follow? where can I get them? (like Rules of the court)

Here I go again...preparing and over preparing...

UKIAH

[Edited by Ukiah on 03-22-2001 at 01:05 PM]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Ukiah, Ukiah, Ukiah. Now you've forced my hand. I'm just going to have to get rough and tough with you.

I want you to e-mail Mary, and have her send me your e-mail address. Then, I'll write to you.

IAAL

U

Ukiah

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Ukiah, Ukiah, Ukiah. Now you've forced my hand. I'm just going to have to get rough and tough with you.

I want you to e-mail Mary, and have her send me your e-mail address. Then, I'll write to you.

IAAL
OK, as long as you don't yell at me... I might cry...

[Edited by Ukiah on 03-22-2001 at 04:07 PM]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Ukiah said:
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

IAAL

[Edited by Ukiah on 03-22-2001 at 04:07 PM]

My response:

No, no, no. Nothing like that. I'm just going to take you to the next level of your education and "empower" you with what you need to know - - and even more !

So, now it's just a matter of waiting for Mary to get off of her cute, little, tuche and send me your e-mail address.

IAAL

U

Ukiah

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
Ukiah said:
I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

IAAL

[Edited by Ukiah on 03-22-2001 at 04:35 PM]

U

Ukiah

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Okay, got it. Will now write to you - - along with all the other nutzo's that just got your e-mail address.

IAAL
I shall await your instruction...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">