• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to get payment for stolen phone card?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

goldiesue

Hello:::::::::: to whom it may concern, I have a question that I hope you can help me with. My Niece, Angela Thayer came to stay with us because of Family problems in her home, while she was residing with us she made several long distance phone calls without our knowledge, she was with us for approximately two weeks, when we received our phone bill and saw that she made these calls which were in the amount $113.35. at this time she had returned home to live with her parents. When we received the next months Phone Bill we found out that she had stolen our calling card number and had made phone calls from all over, from Hillsboro, Forest Grove, Beaverton all long distance to her girlfriends from these towns to Bend,Silverton,Sheridan,Oak Grove,SpringField.. The total amount she charged to our account was $974.27. We talked to her and her parents to no avail. Her father Kevin T. Thayer said that it wasn’t his problem and that we just had to pay it because it wasn’t his responsibility, Her Mother, Alice M. Thayer gave me approximately $60.00 towards the Bill, but that was all we have received from them on this Bill. Other
then that we have been refused payment from them. is there anyway that we can garnish his wages to receive our money from them.. Thank you for your time and any information you could give me would be deeply appreciated..
sincerely,
Goldie Butcher

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">