• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i want to see my brother

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rainbow_Vaca

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas
i come from a large foster family where i belive that the foster parents are adopting just to get the money for adopting us. well my brother was adopted by this family and i didnt want to leave him so i allowed myself to be adopted just so i can stay with my brother. this family was over the edge strick and cruel and one thing led to another my brother was sent to a problem child camp for standing up for himself and not letting the parents do what ever they wanted to him. well i was also kicked out and labeld as a runaway after they told me to leave. ive tried to be nice to them and followed the rules they placed down for me... that i couldnt contact the family and i could see my brother... well 2 years later my brother comes back stays with the family then moves out he is 18 . so i ask the parents if i can have some way to contact him and they are denying any contact with me. is there any way that i can sue for them to tall me or for abuse that i went thru while i was at that house

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas
i come from a large foster family where i belive that the foster parents are adopting just to get the money for adopting us. well my brother was adopted by this family and i didnt want to leave him so i allowed myself to be adopted just so i can stay with my brother. this family was over the edge strick and cruel and one thing led to another my brother was sent to a problem child camp for standing up for himself and not letting the parents do what ever they wanted to him. well i was also kicked out and labeld as a runaway after they told me to leave. ive tried to be nice to them and followed the rules they placed down for me... that i couldnt contact the family and i could see my brother... well 2 years later my brother comes back stays with the family then moves out he is 18 . so i ask the parents if i can have some way to contact him and they are denying any contact with me. is there any way that i can sue for them to tall me or for abuse that i went thru while i was at that house

Do you have proof of abuse? Police records? CPS reports?

(no, they do not have to tell you anything about your brother)

rainbow_Vaca

Do you have proof of abuse? Police records? CPS reports?

(no, they do not have to tell you anything about your brother)
well i and a few others can testify about the abuse but every time some one tried to go to cps they sent them to a problem child camp in another state

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
im 20 years old
And your mother is trying to get custody of your niece and though she is abusive you believe she should have custody of an innocent child because your brother -- who may or may not be the brother here -- is unfit. I got it. You are a troll

Proserpina

well i and a few others can testify about the abuse but every time some one tried to go to cps they sent them to a problem child camp in another state
Nope. Not going to suffice, I'm afraid.

But I'm sure if you pay an attorney enough money, sooner or later one will take the case and enjoy being paid to eventually tell you what you've been told here already - for free.

Between your two threads you have no credibility - you do see that, right?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">