• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

i want to sue my father

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

money216

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio

I'm 27 years old and I've just got my self to the point were i could deal with my past, Ive not had such a great child hood. My dad let a month before i was born, he left for another women he was cheating, and that can be proven. He never supported me what so ever i have been through a lot and when i asked him for help he stated he couldn't because he had his illegitimate son to tack care of, He recently came to visit and let me and my sisters that he was receiving large lump sums of money from several sources during that time that i was asking for help i was homeless servel times and i was also snatched from my mother when she lost her job and couldn't take care of me. When he came up her two weeks ago he bragged about how many cars he has and bragged about the Benz he bought his son and how many houses they have bought is their a way i can sue him for neglect and the mental abuse i took at his hand do to him telling every one even family that i was not his and how he disliked me and wouldn't take care of me but i was his and i recently found out that he claimed me on his ssi and VA claims to get extra money for his self i also found out that he was cheating the whole time my parents were together and i could have received anything I've found that he has something that maybe terminal and he wont tell me what it is.

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? ohio

I'm 27 years old and I've just got my self to the point were i could deal with my past, Ive not had such a great child hood. My dad let a month before i was born, he left for another women he was cheating, and that can be proven. He never supported me what so ever i have been through a lot and when i asked him for help he stated he couldn't because he had his illegitimate son to tack care of, He recently came to visit and let me and my sisters that he was receiving large lump sums of money from several sources during that time that i was asking for help i was homeless servel times and i was also snatched from my mother when she lost her job and couldn't take care of me. When he came up her two weeks ago he bragged about how many cars he has and bragged about the Benz he bought his son and how many houses they have bought is their a way i can sue him for neglect and the mental abuse i took at his hand do to him telling every one even family that i was not his and how he disliked me and wouldn't take care of me but i was his and i recently found out that he claimed me on his ssi and VA claims to get extra money for his self i also found out that he was cheating the whole time my parents were together and i could have received anything I've found that he has something that maybe terminal and he wont tell me what it is.
No. You can spend any money you might have wanted to spend on a case suing your father on getting therapy, instead.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">