• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

IM OVER AGE SHES NOT WHAT CAN I DO?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

vinsanity20

Im over age shes not so what can I do?

My girlfriend is 15 and Im 21 and I know that sounds bad so dont waste your time telling me that. Anyways she is pregnant and we want to be together but now her parents are keeping her away from me. They both liked me and had no problems with me and her til she got pregnant. They even let me spend the night with her in her room and also we went camping and had our own tent on the other side of the campground unsupervised the whole weekend. Now they are trying to get me in trouble with statuatory rape. They knew we were sexually active and they even let us stay together like I said. I have no criminal background so I dont know what will happen in court but I have tried to tell her parents that I will be there for everything and her mom is trying to not let me go to the hospital for her checkups and possibly when it is born. I want to be in the room beside holding her hand so she will know Im there for her and I want to be there always. Is there anything I can do?
I live in Tennessee. Please help me cause she is going to end up hating her parents and I dont want that.

[Edited by vinsanity20 on 02-04-2001 at 11:15 PM]

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Come to your senses, man (Slap, Slap) ! !

You don't need the "Family Law" Board, you need a Criminal Defense lawyer, fast, and a few psychological sessions.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

Re: Im over age shes not so what can I do?

vinsanity20 said:
My girlfriend is 15 and Im 21 and I know that sounds bad so dont waste your time telling me that. Anyways she is pregnant and we want to be together but now her parents are keeping her away from me. They both liked me and had no problems with me and her til she got pregnant. They even let me spend the night with her in her room and also we went camping and had our own tent on the other side of the campground unsupervised the whole weekend. Now they are trying to get me in trouble with statuatory rape. They knew we were sexually active and they even let us stay together like I said. I have no criminal background so I dont know what will happen in court but I have tried to tell her parents that I will be there for everything and her mom is trying to not let me go to the hospital for her checkups and possibly when it is born. I want to be in the room beside holding her hand so she will know Im there for her and I want to be there always. Is there anything I can do?
I live in Tennessee. Please help me cause she is going to end up hating her parents and I dont want that.

[Edited by vinsanity20 on 02-04-2001 at 11:15 PM]
Your a sick man and I am surprised you even care what she thinks about her parents.. you have cared so little about her. Anyway, I am happy to tell you that you are in deep sh!t.. 'Your going dooooowwwnnnnnnn man'! You will be visiting our friend bubba who will learn that you raped a helpless child.. and you will get to know what it feels like to be taken advantaged of.. Take comes KY with you to lessen the pain!

G

gloria_304

i am so sorry

i am so sorry to here what is going on with you!!!! i know how you feel i am a 16 year old runaway i left with my boyfriend when i was 15 i love him so much he is 21 also its a long story but they found him and now he is in jail waiting a court date what his lawyer said to do is(he has the #1 lawyer in ny) when he gets out on bail go to another state and get married so thats what we are doing in mississippi a female has to be 15 to get married with parent concent. if you love her and want to be with her the rest of your life you should go for it make sure she gets a lawyer too and she does not talk to anyone about the case until court not even the police no matter what!!!! they can not make her talk or make your case worse i'm just telling you what the lawyer told me i wish yous the best of luck and hope this helped i do not look down on you i know how hard a relationship like this is if you love her don't give up it will come out okay in the end

HomeGuru

That's another meaning for the word hitman.
You get my daughter pregnant, I breaka your _____.
I'll make you an offer you can't refuse. In fact, I'll just make refuse out of you. You be with da fish. We use one size fits all concrete shoes.

LegalBeagle

He does not have the #1 lawyer in ny... because I am the #1 lawyer in ny.. no no no.. it is me, I am the #1 lawyer in ny... don't listen to them, I am he... for I am Spartacus!

G

gloria_304

for your info he does have a top gun lawyer not one that deals with bs on the internet if you would like to see this lawer he even has his own show on t.v so turn your channel to fox at 9:00am and can can see how much better he is then all of you!!!!!!!!

G

Grandma B

Gloria

We have all been 16 (some longer ago than others!) We KNOW what it feels like. It would be pretty unusual to have found the "love of your life" by the age of 15-16. People used to do that, but they had to--their life expectancy was maybe 30-40 years.

Give it a few (better yet, several) years. If you're still that much in love with him--go for it! If not, you're spared the expense and trauma of dissolution.

Also, pregnancy is not a good excuse for marrying young. Why compound the problem?

Oops, just caught your blurb about the TV jester. Bet he's even got a spiffy hairdo, right? Are you saying TV lawyers are better than internet lawyers?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">