• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

injunction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Amysweat2

I live in Florida, my husband and I have a permanent injunction that is over 2 years old he completed everything that the judge wanted him to do and I am now trying to get the injunction terminated, we have been living together for over two years not knowing that the injunction was still in place...I submitted the paperwork to the court house for the judge to review it...but have not heard back yet?

Just Blue

I live in Florida, my husband and I have a permanent injunction that is over 2 years old he completed everything that the judge wanted him to do and I am now trying to get the injunction terminated, we have been living together for over two years not knowing that the injunction was still in place...I submitted the paperwork to the court house for the judge to review it...but have not heard back yet?
You need to clarify.

Why do you have an "injunction" against your husband? What is this about?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">