• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

interesting and surprizing

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Silverplum

I'm never surprised when a jury makes a completely moronic decision. That's what happens with an uneducated electorate.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Gracie3787

:p

I have jury duty next month! ;)
I've only had jury duty twice- the first time I wasn't chosen because the defense attorney was my next door neighbor.

The second time I wasn't chosen either because it was a murder case and when I was asked if I knew anyone who had been murdered, I answered truthfully that my brother was a murder victim. The defense attorney did NOT want me on the jury.

TinkerBelleLuvr

They never stated how much her "good job" paid. In addition, she probably gave up health insurance, vacation pay, etc.

Without knowing all the facts of the case, we can't say if the jury was smart or dumb.

Isis1

just my unsolicited half a cent...the only payout she should receive is half the debt the preperations for the actual wedding costs. if nothing was deposited on, reservations made, then nothing should have been owed. in this case, it wasn't actaully at the alter. if she was married to him she still wouldn't have had a "great" job.

Shay-Pari'e

Hmm, did she buy her own ring? This is one for the books. Nice little french manicure she has going on there. I thought when I watched this it was going to be about a 20 year old.

Bizzarro!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">