• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judgement Notice contains a statement that needs to be clarified

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cwigmore

State of CT: What do I have to do to have a Judge review a court recording (hearing) and/or Judicial Notice that was typed up that has a statement that needs to be clarified? Thank you! CE

LdiJ

State of CT: What do I have to do to have a Judge review a court recording (hearing) and/or Judicial Notice that was typed up that has a statement that needs to be clarified? Thank you! CE
It honestly depends on information that you haven't chosen to share.

Silverplum

What other information do you need? Happy to share.
We are not into pulling teeth. Therefore, you google "ct clarify judgment court" and find the many hits for "Motion for Clarification.PDF" and download, fill it in, and file it. You have 30 days from the date of judgment to do so.

cwigmore

Thanks!

Great. Thank you for the information....exactly what I needed. It does say, however, Time restrictions: “There is no time restriction imposed on
the filing of a motion for clarification." That is good news. Thanks again!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">