• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Juvenile law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

secret

I have a major problem involving my 17 year old son. He was in school the other day and fooling around and made a few comments and was being recorded without him knowing it. Ok he was being recorded by another student . Now this tape was taken to the principle and now there are charges pending against him. Now the thing is he has been suspended for 10 days and like i said facing charges . What i want to know is that tape legal beens he didnt know about it . Please help me i am so scared about what is about to happen. He even told the princple he didnt have a clue is was being recorded. The principle said he would have rather have heard my son say he knew so he could have taken it as a joke . I live in the state of Ohio in Brown County . Please anyone who can help please contact me . I need answers. Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">