• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kids visiting family

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Pebbleleaf

I called my sister to ask if my niece and nephew could visit.
I said can they come out on July 19 or around this date? If so can you pay the tickets and I will take care of everything while they are here, if you can not let me know the price. She replied by saying no because she didn't feel I should have asked her to pay and although I offered, it would have been as if I was doing her a favor. I told her that it was only because I miss them that I wanted them to come out.
Was I wrong for asking her to pay? Who pays for kids in the summer visiting family?

Silverplum

I called my sister to ask if my niece and nephew could visit.
I said can they come out on July 19 or around this date? If so can you pay the tickets and I will take care of everything while they are here, if you can not let me know the price. She replied by saying no because she didn't feel I should have asked her to pay and although I offered, it would have been as if I was doing her a favor. I told her that it was only because I miss them that I wanted them to come out.
Was I wrong for asking her to pay? Who pays for kids in the summer visiting family?
This is not a legal question.

You work out whatever you work out.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">