• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Law Advice regarding cheating girlfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kingsleytim

Malaysia

Hi Sir/Madam ,

Well i need to ask few questions as i need a proper legal advice...

The situation i had is, I found my gf is having affair with a married man with family attached who is also her manager. 3days ago i caught them in a hotel room . My friends and i knock the door and they opened up with both of them naked body covering with towel. We took the video of them and then the both of them promised they will not do the same thing again.

I dont publish the video to public but i keep it as evidence to show to their both family incase after they promised they will not contact each other but i found out actually they dont regret for what they did and still contact each other but will be more alert secretly to do the same which trying to comfort me from my gf side... however my gf wants to break up with me but just confort me to have a cool down period since things happen too sudden.

My question is, is my act against the law? how possibility they can sue me ? and i might need to stalk on them as they still moving on secretly. How can i stalk on them without really against the law ? Please help. Thank you

And also, is the man's wife have rights to stalking on them ? what is possible the wife can do if she have the evidence of the man affair with another women?

Thank you

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
Malaysia

Hi Sir/Madam ,

Well i need to ask few questions as i need a proper legal advice...

The situation i had is, I found my gf is having affair with a married man with family attached who is also her manager. 3days ago i caught them in a hotel room . My friends and i knock the door and they opened up with both of them naked body covering with towel. We took the video of them and then the both of them promised they will not do the same thing again.

I dont publish the video to public but i keep it as evidence to show to their both family incase after they promised they will not contact each other but i found out actually they dont regret for what they did and still contact each other but will be more alert secretly to do the same which trying to comfort me from my gf side... however my gf wants to break up with me but just confort me to have a cool down period since things happen too sudden.

My question is, is my act against the law? how possibility they can sue me ? and i might need to stalk on them as they still moving on secretly. How can i stalk on them without really against the law ? Please help. Thank you

And also, is the man's wife have rights to stalking on them ? what is possible the wife can do if she have the evidence of the man affair with another women?

Thank you
US Law ONLY. :cool:

Eekamouse

You really need to just walk away from the situation instead of thinking you can control them or what they do. Who do you think you are, anyway? Her daddy? Move on to whatever's next in your life because obviously, it ain't going to be with her, right?

kingsleytim

Hi all,

Please guide me for US law, at least i understand what is the law that i shouldnt against and the rights of a wife. Thankyou

Eekamouse

He doesn't have a wife or a girlfriend. He needs to accept that and stop bothering his ex and her lover. It's not his business if they want to keep seeing each other or not. Stalking and harassing them is not going to stop them nor threatening to tell on them. This guy needs to grow up. He's not in elementary school anymore and she's not his property. All he's doing is showing why she didn't think enough of him or their relationship to stay faithful to it in the first place. The guy is a controlling jerk.

single317dad

I'll spin the roulette wheel and throw out a guess. OP is trying to sell the "evidence" to the married woman, who lives in the US.

Tell me what I've won, Gene.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">