• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

In laws inverstigating me with P.I.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

anttler

My new in laws have hired a p.i. to inverstigate me (it is a cousin). The reason for this is to get custody of my unborn child. The have done this to one of my wifes sisters. They have custody of two of her children, and are now fighting for a third one. They search the husbands backround, and then make a false charge to child protective services. The children get pulled out of the house quickly( a day or two) while the investigation is going on. Then somehow they get one of there lawyers involved and end up with custody of the children(I'm not sure how). I do not want this to happen to my child. I don't even want a chance of it happening. From past behavior I know they will do this, because they have with all of there grandchildren. I do have a drug charge 6 years ago. I have not used ANY drugs since then. What can I do to stop the investigator from investigating me, or to make it harder to find out information on me? Is anything legal I can do to stop them from doing to my family what they have do to my sisters family? How can I protect myself? This case is in Michigan.

If anyone can give me any information, even if the information is you can do nothing about it please message me.

Thank you
Scott

G

Grandma B

Get it straight

Scott,

In this post, you say your in-laws have previously done this twice to your wife's sister, then later say they did it to your sister. In a post on a different forum, you said they previously did it twice to your wife, who you also stated had a couple of bipolar episodes in the recent past.

These inconsistencies make your posts suspect.

H

HumorMe!

Ah, I see what you mean Granny B! :)

Thanks for the heads up!

hm

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">