• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Forms HELP!!!1

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bdoug21

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California, Santa Clara County.

I have been taken to court by my Ex wife 4 times now. she falsely claims "bad parenting" ( long list of Garbage claims) and each trip to court ends up with the same results, everything things stays exactly how it is.. all her claims fly out the window and she back pedals under pressure.. so i am going after Attorney fee's because i feel it has been frivolous and uncalled for. so my simple question is what forms do i need to file to get the judge in the case to look at my stack of papers supporting my case???? any help would be great thank you..:confused:

Silverplum

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California, Santa Clara County.

I have been taken to court by my Ex wife 4 times now. she falsely claims "bad parenting" ( long list of Garbage claims) and each trip to court ends up with the same results, everything things stays exactly how it is.. all her claims fly out the window and she back pedals under pressure.. so i am going after Attorney fee's because i feel it has been frivolous and uncalled for. so my simple question is what forms do i need to file to get the judge in the case to look at my stack of papers supporting my case???? any help would be great thank you..:confused:
IIRC, every county in CA has a self-help center. Find yours online or in person, and get help finding and filling out your forms.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
If you have an attorney why would YOU need to get the forms? Also, if you don't have an attorney how do you expect to get attorney fees?:confused:

Isis1

If you have an attorney why would YOU need to get the forms? Also, if you don't have an attorney how do you expect to get attorney fees?:confused:
i could be completely wrong, but it seems as poster wants reimbursement of fees AFTER the fact. attorney could be off retainer now as there is no ongoing motion.

OP, the time to request those fees would have been during the motion. not after the issue has been resolved. and shame on your attorney for not bring that up then.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">