• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Legal Laws in Louisiana

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

seniorjudge

chrisbarlow said:
If a 16 yr old female minor can get married with legal guardian consent?
Chris, why do you want to ruin your life at such a young age?

Wait till you are older to ruin your life.

You will have less time to regret it then.

Happy Trails

seniorjudge said:
Chris, why do you want to ruin your life at such a young age?

Wait till you are older to ruin your life.

You will have less time to regret it then.
Is Chris the guy or girl? If it is a he, then he may be old enough. If he marries a young girl, the odds of them staying together once the girl realizes she hasn't had a chance to experience life are very low.

I agree with you that anyone who gets married at such a young age, most likely is looking at hardships and failure at the marriage.

But I (respectfully) disagree with you, that if a couple is old enough and wise enough, it doesn't have to ruin their lives. :p

Last edited:
S

seniorjudge

stealth2 said:
I'm still trying to figure out what the Illegal Laws might be. ;)
Must be like "hate crimes"!

You know...some crimes are committed with love and others are committed with hate.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Unfortunately, no. An acquaintance of mine mentioned it, and I declined the opportunity. Sorry!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">