• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lien for arrears of child support on RealEstate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

miprincess

State of Texas, Can I file a property lien for back child support myself?
The properties of obligor are not Home steaded, They are considered an Asset. Undeveloped.
I've located it. I want to File a Lein; personally in and for the arrears of Child Support Payments. I have a Court Order which states he should pay me monthly, He made one payment again. I need a lien so that he cannot sell, borrow, or loose this asset property to back TAXES. so I receive payment in full first ; in and for seizure of land for back taxes.
If I can do so, then where do I locate the forms please?
Any advice would be appreciated.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

miprincess said:
The properties of obligor are not Home steaded, They are considered an Asset. Undeveloped.
I've located it. I want to File a Lein; personally in and for the arrears of Child Support Payments. I have a Court Order which states he should pay me monthly, He made one payment again. I need a lien so that he cannot sell, borrow, or loose this asset property to back TAXES. so I receive payment in full first ; in and for seizure of land for back taxes.

My response:

Although the object of your situation is "child support", this is a question for the Real Estate law Board. Please post it there.

Thank you.

IAAL

M

miprincess

Pro-Se representation for Filing Lein on Asset Property

miprincess said:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">