• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

A Little Q & A Please Drivers License

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

UniQueComp

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?California

Sorry about the spelling, Proofing an pronunciation I know I suck at this but I felt I needed to ask someone :confused:

Hello My Name Is Daniel: Sorry About The Book Hope I Posted In The Right Place.

I live in Southern California and really don't know how to start to explain all of this but here it goes.I would like to start of by saying you guys have A great Forum here and very informative at that Thank You for all of your hard work Thanks. The reason for this Long letter is because where does A young man turn when he doesn't know where to look for help when you give it your best and no matter what you do you keep failing, My guess would be the courts right wrong I tried all of that For several years now I haven't had no luck my main complaint is my Drivers License 12 years ago when my son was born I was living in poverty in Olivehurst, California Were I worked for A engineer for $6.00 per hour and was supporting the mother of my son and myself on $6.00 sometimes working 12 to13 hours A day just to meet ends. Then all the bad incidents started depression because I was living with someone I didn't want be with but couldn't through her out because I have to big of A heart, health issues because I worked in fiberglass many hours operating under illegal conditions, family problems then homeless for a while and the big one the 97 flood yes I survived it and moved on so I got tired of that life and cane back to southern California to try and start over with A new beginning. It all started of great I had decided that I was going to go back to school because I was tired of doing hard labor you know working in factories, building furniture, construction hell I even laid asphalt paving roads for $50 dollars A day 12 hours I also worked the restaurant business washing dishes I got tired of all that breaking back work and said to myself I'm going to go for it, Bye the way those jobs were under the table I had to take what I could get because I just couldn't make it on my Owen with $6.00 and may the lord up stairs strike me dead if I'm lying that's all I made so welfare didn't get nothing out of that. Any how I went on to school Computer School to be exact because I was always interested in them and loved to pass time on A PC so I Applied for A Student Loan and qualified because I had no income I believe I received $3,000 but I signed the checks straight over to the school towards my school fees now I owe them $10.000 dollars and all I can do is file for deferment going on my third or fourth year now anyway I got my A+certification in Hardware And Windows & DOS great I accomplished something in my life I received A Computer Diploma aside my High School Diploma now I'm proud of myself The depression is gone then the bad news appears again before I could even get A job my license is suspended but that's OK I'm not going to let it get the best of me so I have my folks take me to find work time to find out if I can get my life back if I can sell myself wow 32 interviews later I received A job offer For A Great Company Starting At $13.00 hour the benefit package for me and my family after 90 days paid Schooling Paid Training & A new Company Truck wow what more could you want it was all over I'm going to have my life back I'm going to be that father I always wanted to be it's A new beginning for me. I Had to tell this man the employer that I have one problem, He says what not enough money and I said I'm honored at your starting wage thank you Sir. No it's my Drivers License It's Been suspended due to Child Support. He pauses for a moment and says I really need A guy like you and I'm thinking wow I really did it, He ask can you go to court and ask for a release to go back and forth to and from work? I said I will give it A shot. So I sat down and wrote A 5 page letter to the judge concerning my past faults and why I wasn't there to support my son and how I changed my life along with all the good things that have happened in my life lately with school and all. So I gathered my Diploma my Certification, Letters of recommendation from my teachers my and A note from that employer saying he wanted to hire me had everything all setup with A legal to help me fill out some papers so I could represent my self in court now the long drive to Sacramento Ca, Area. I make it to court promptly And well dressed with lots of respect in mind, my new girlfriend along side of me who is willing to put up A little money $500 to be exact. The Judge enters the room and calls my case. Good day your honor I say, He says I guess what do you have for me there? I am carrying A Manila folder containing all my documents and I said some information I gathered together for this herring your Honor. Then the Judge said bailiff get those from him so I can have A look please the court room got silent for about 3 minutes the judge was finished reading and said wow young man you have done well for your self I was shocked I wasn't expecting to here that. Then he asked me what do I want from the courts today I replied with my License your honor OK Mr. ******* have A seat Thank You Your Honor. Now it's the District Attorneys turn Your Honor Sir this young man hasn't attempted to make one support payment since his son has been born besides that sir he owes $39,000 Dollars sir. Now is where I stand up and explain my life of living in poverty and wasn't making enough money to even support my self but now I'm here to make A difference Sir. He says I don't se any problem with this young man wanting to live up to his responsibilities and be part of his sons life if he's willing to start paying support, Then he asked me how much money I can come up with today for the Attorney and I said about $500 today sir and soon as I get that first check they can have what they want. He said that sounds fantastic to me let's do this. At that point the District Attorney Was looking at some papers and said to the judge Your Honor he said yes the attorney responded with I want to fight this in superior court because this just isn't right. Then the Judge asked can this be done? The gal doing the typing beside him calls the superior court and ask them about the case and they wanted to set another trial for me to meet in the superior Courts. I then told the Judge I don't live here no more and if I don't receive my license today sir I won't have that job sir. He said it's out of my hands now and if you don't appear you will automatically loose They set it for 4 days from this day in court and my girlfriend says I can't do it I have children at home and I'm not going to loose my apartment Dan I understood where she was coming from she has already done enough by taking off work and loosing pay and willing to put up $500 I couldn't ask for more. So years later I still sit here wondering what to do And need some advice from somewhere or someone. I'm not just anyone I'm everyone's best friend I'm the guy you wish lived next door and I'm not stuck on myself I'm just A overall good person. I have never been in trouble in my life. I love my family and my neighbors not that you probably care about all that but can you give me A little direction or something to go on Thank You Dan :(

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Dude - you're going to have to cut that down in length and use paragraphs - it's just way too long and difficult to wade through as written. Sorry.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">