• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

live in

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jodi3243

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? idaho

--i have sig other of 8 years, have lived together for 7, presently live in my house (my name only name on mortg, bills etc..) have both lived there for 4 years, along with my 2 children...relationship seems to be dwindling,,i wish for him to move out, have asked hime on more than one occas. he states he doesn't have to, nor can i just "kick" him out as he has an established home here, i would need to pursue legal means of having him out,,by the way he is police officer in our town as well,,,help, what are legal "rules" of living together, however non-married..etc...
thanks

CourtClerk

Your boyfriend is 100% absolutely correct. If you want him out, you'll need to evict him. He's created a tenancy. You're a landlord. Get a landlord/tenant attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">