• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Long distance visitation schedule

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fearless

Custodial Parent Moving-Need advice on scheduling

I need help from anyone.
I am the CP. I am moving out of my state to California (our State is about 2000 miles from CA).

Can anyone give me an example of a visitation schedule used for long distance visitation. We, CP & NCP want to get things settled before getting the atty to write up the order, what are some ways some of you have gone about it?
Any advice is appreciated!

[Edited by fearless on 01-30-2001 at 10:52 PM]

U

Ukiah

fearless said:
I need help from anyone. Can you give me an example of a visitation schedule used for long distance (out of state). Any advice is appreciated!
Are you CP or NCP? Who moved? How far? Answer these and we may be able to help you better.... Don't forget your state!

MySonsMom

Every other holiday, school break(s), half or whole summer, if close enough maybe a weekend a month. Kind of depends how much traveling is involved.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">