• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Male name change

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sropes3

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

As a recently married man in florida, can I keep my family name and use a hyphenated name as an alias? If so, what is entailed in that?

What is the difference in that and changing my name legally to the hyphenated version and using my family name as an alias?

Is it harder in Florida to change your name as a man after marriae than a woman? how much?

Gracie3787

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

As a recently married man in florida, can I keep my family name and use a hyphenated name as an alias? If so, what is entailed in that?

What is the difference in that and changing my name legally to the hyphenated version and using my family name as an alias?

Is it harder in Florida to change your name as a man after marriae than a woman? how much?
Why do you need, or want to use an alias?

An adult name change is simple to do in Florida, regardless of your gender and marital status.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">