• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

marriage with a federal inmate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aj79

new york

i would like to know what would be the pros and cons of marrying a federal inmate?

JKBee

Isn't a marriage about companionship, sharing, loving, supporting, and giving to each other?

It seems to me that such a marriage is not going to meet the qualifications that I would like to have in my marriage.

Have you evaluated your needs and desires, his needs and desires, and what kind of a future you would have together?

It was always helpful for me to put together a list with one side pros and the other cons, well, no pun intended here.

You are asking for others to help you do this. Only you can know what is right for your life. Ask yourself, five years from now, is this going to be where I want my life to be?

Proserpina

new york

i would like to know what would be the pros and cons of marrying a federal inmate?
Pros: None

Cons: Many (including the inmate)

If you actually have to ask this question quite honestly you've got no business marrying anybody.

Hisbabygirl77

well dogma I wouldnt say Pro's none really. I mean I know somedays I would love to have a husband who isnt around all the time, cant argue cuz I could hang up and hed never get to respond, and never worry about being bugged for sex. IDK seems kinda ideal to me! Dang I should have married the Con :D

Just Blue

new york

Pro :

Well....If you were the Black Widow type, and had a hefty Insurance Police on the felon, it would only cost a pack of Marlboro's. ;)

Con:

Humm...Lets see...I guess that the guy is a flippin CRIMINAL!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

cyjeff

Maybe you have thing for consummating the marriage in the trailer out behind the mess hall?

How about a life where your husband contributes nothing financially to the household or, when out, far less then a non felon could?

Proserpina

Maybe you have thing for consummating the marriage in the trailer out behind the mess hall?

How about a life where your husband contributes nothing financially to the household or, when out, far less then a non felon could?
What, they have trailers now?! Dang, in my day it was the old "sit on my lap and wear a long skirt" trick.....

...at least that's what I was told. :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">