• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marriage Laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

Tarisha

I read on this site that you must be 18 in the state of Texas to be legally married without parental consent. I heard that they changed it last year to 16. Is this true?:rolleyes:

LegalBeagle

Tarisha said:
I read on this site that you must be 18 in the state of Texas to be legally married without parental consent. I heard that they changed it last year to 16. Is this true?:rolleyes:
No.

G

Grandma B

LB - Why, pray tell, would you want to move to Catatonia?? You get yourself settled back in the Sunshine State where you belong! Auntie misses you!

jyoung

I'm guessing that LB is in fact a member of our shadow government and he's been ensconsed in a cavern deep below
Altoona, equipped with only a satellite phone and cans of cheez-wiz....

G

Grandma B

Don't kid yourself, jy. Those sites are anything but sparse. Oops--can't say more or they'd have to shoot me!

LegalBeagle

Grandma B said:
LB - Why, pray tell, would you want to move to Catatonia?? You get yourself settled back in the Sunshine State where you belong! Auntie misses you!
Unfortunately I go where baby bush tells me to go.. My work in FL is done since Castro refused to purchase South Florida. Was a terrible assignment anyway since I was on commission and 10% of the purchase price still only came to $5.62.

So, here today I just cleared 3" of snow off my car .. if I get half a chance, I am going to sell PA to Canada..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">