• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

marriage by proxy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

thoit77

What is the name of your state? missouri Does anyone know how I go about getting married by proxy here I find its legal but no one knows the steps to take to get it done

ENASNI

Well

What steps are you willing to take... In other words.
Are ya Moving?
I do not belive Missouri allows marriage by proxy?

Where is the Groom?_______
WHere is the Bride? ________

What are the grounds of the separation
XXXXXXXXX
Forget all that.
DO YOU HAVE GOOGLE.
Use that ... or post with more information please.

Hope you are in Love in all and will ignore my bruskness but please... research.

Whyte Noise

Texas, Montana, and Colorado are the only states I know of that allowed marriage by proxy. I'm not sure if CO or MT still do or not, but TX does.

Unless the Missouri general Assembly changed the laws last August, marriage by proxy is not allowed in Missouri. I was married there last year, and it was me and my husband standing in front of the clergy. Marriage by proxy wsn't acceptable then, I know.

lsstravld

proxy

Tx does not require you to be a resident in order to be married by proxy; some counties are stricter than others; just have to keep trying till you get the right one; harris county has a form you can print off the internet; pm if you need anything else

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">