• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

married & he isn't the father. Husband wants to b legal father. can bio do anything

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ddad09

married & he isn't the father. Husband wants to b legal father. can bio do anything

TEXAS:
I won't give the detailed description of the events leading up to this. But since finding out that I am pregnant, I have spoken to bio dad only a couple times about it. He was pretty worried about not wanting to be the dad. Husband wants*to be legal father and not have the other man involved. I'm wondering since we are married what exactly he could do about getting rights if he agreed at first to leave us alone but is now harassing me for rights. (Only five months pregnant)

Silverplum

TEXAS:
I won't give the detailed description of the events leading up to this. But since finding out that I am pregnant, I have spoken to bio dad only a couple times about it. He was pretty worried about not wanting to be the dad. Husband wants*to be legal father and not have the other man involved. I'm wondering since we are married what exactly he could do about getting rights if he agreed at first to leave us alone but is now harassing me for rights. (Only five months pregnant)
I pass.

Proserpina

TEXAS:
Your ex has the right to file to establish paternity, and obtain custody/visitation.

An intact marriage does not protect you in Texas.

Proserpina

TEXAS:

One other thing. Get your story straight. We can access your other posts.

ddad09

story straight

Other posts r old. And I am the wife of the father who previously posted. Just looking for correct info. Not people to input their OPINIONS. Thank u

Proserpina

Other posts r old. And I am the wife of the father who previously posted. Just looking for correct info. Not people to input their OPINIONS. Thank u
And that's precisely what you did receive, my dear.

Did you have another question?

Just Blue

So you were the fiancé in the other thread? But are now married to that man and expecting the child of another man? How charming. Hire an attorney to deal with this...mess.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
#1 - create your own account.

#2 - don't cheat on your husband.

#3 - if #2 is impossible for you, learn how birth control works.

Did ddad09 ever go to day shift, or are you entertaining while supposed to be watching his son?

<spit>

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">