• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Medical Insurance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lisa601106

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California, my husbands exwife wants to csncel the Medi-Cal insurance she has through the state and she wants my husband to start paying for regular medicsl insurance for the kids. She knowingly weants to csncel the Medi-Cal knowing that the kids are all eligible just to give my husbsnd more financial hardship problems. He casn not afford this. can she legally do this?

lisa601106

California, my husbands exwife wants to csncel the Medi-Cal insurance she has through the state and she wants my husband to start paying for regular medicsl insurance for the kids. She knowingly weants to csncel the Medi-Cal knowing that the kids are all eligible just to give my husbsnd more financial hardship problems. He casn not afford this. can she legally do this?[/QUOTE]

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? California, my husbands exwife wants to csncel the Medi-Cal insurance she has through the state and she wants my husband to start paying for regular medicsl insurance for the kids. She knowingly weants to csncel the Medi-Cal knowing that the kids are all eligible just to give my husbsnd more financial hardship problems. He casn not afford this. can she legally do this?
This is between your husband and the mother of his children. If he has medical insurance available to him, then why should I and the other citizens of the State of California pay for his kid's insurance?

Isis1

HA! if course she can. in fact, i'm surprised the state hasn't done this already. the state wants dad to pay as much as he can FIRST. then they'll cover the remains if mom still qualifies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">