• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

minimum spousal support i n marriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pearl710

What is the name of your state? Florida

Hi,
I am married since almost 2 Years and have 2 children from my former marriage. Currently we are in Europe, because my husband has a contract job here. Unfortunally I am not able to work here and we totally depend on my husband. He does not give me any money, or more like a euro here and there. I feel like i am beeing treated like a child. He does the shopping and decides everything we need or don't need. If we argue, we get nothing. It is beginning to feel like prison.

Now to my question. Since I am not an american and not very familiar with the law I need advice. Under law, how much money is a husband requiered to give to his wife for here personal use minimum?
thanks in advance.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">