+ Reply to Thread
    shawnee Guest
    state of calif. I need to modify a restraining order giving me right to enter our joint property wherein a superior court judge in civil case decised i'm half owner of the property for which restraining order gave her use of the property cause her name was on title. civil hearing showed and stated that i owner half the property.
    I AM ALWAYS LIABLE is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by shawnee
    state of calif. I need to modify a restraining order giving me right to enter our joint property wherein a superior court judge in civil case decised i'm half owner of the property for which restraining order gave her use of the property cause her name was on title. civil hearing showed and stated that i owner half the property.
    My response:

Unless there's a legitimate reason for you being on the property; e.g., taking care of livestock, tilling the land, or some such, the order will not be modified.

If you are not married, you'll need to file a Lawsuit for "Partition" to have the property sold and the proceeds divided. But, while the Restraining Order is in effect, there's nothing you can do.

IAAL
    shawnee Guest

restraining order

state of calif. Maybe you did not under stand my question.
    Civil lawsuite, judges decision so satates that i'm part owner of the property. property is to be partitioned for sale. I need modify restraining order so i have access to property so i can make repairs so property can be for marketable.