• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

mother and father right

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dgt

this question is for jyoung, first of all thanks for answering the first question, if the father and the mother agree that the mother and the grandparents should have custody of the child and the mother and the grandparents want the father to give up parental rights, what will the courts say?

jyoung

now I know why you are not getting answers, please stop posting "new questions" in regards to the same issue, all you need to is hit the Post Reply icon instead and just continue your issue on one thread.

My crystal ball is very cloudy on what the courts might say
and I see that you are not listening to what others have told you in past posts. I suggest you find a lawyer who
will probably tell you what you have been told here. Changing the question around each time you post is not going to change the answer to what it is you want it to be.
Please start dealing with your responsibility, you cannot
go back in time.

D

dgt

mother and father rights

this is for jyoung thanks for helping navigate the system but i feel that i can post any question i like as many times as i like to get all the responses i can, which some have been very help and some really haven't. thanks for your comment but if you don't like how i work the system please stop responding to my question.

LegalBeagle

Re: mother and father rights

dgt said:
this is for jyoung thanks for helping navigate the system but i feel that i can post any question i like as many times as i like to get all the responses i can, which some have been very help and some really haven't. thanks for your comment but if you don't like how i work the system please stop responding to my question.
Idiot.

You would get better responses if you had listened to jyoung and kept things in one thread. Since you did not, you have gotten some bad responses.. but most importantly, you will not get good responses from the real people who know what they are talking about..

jyoung

thanks for the plug LB and good to see you back in action...
I posted this evening on the new litigation board and would be interested and grateful for your input there. Cheers.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">