• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my daughter: diff state: different laws: which laws are used in my case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gibbit2005

What is the name of your state?

I reside in Texas. Recently I have gone through a break up. My parthner is mentaly unstable, therefore left the state with our child. When she reached Arkensas our child was taken by CPS. I am now having trouble getting her back from their state. Their laws favor the mother, leaving the father with out rights. I am desprate to get her back. She resided with me here in Texas since her birth. I am curious to know which states laws are followed.

Thank you, and please respond promptly.:confused: :mad:

Neal1421

gibbit2005 said:
What is the name of your state?

I reside in Texas. Recently I have gone through a break up. My parthner is mentaly unstable, therefore left the state with our child. When she reached Arkensas our child was taken by CPS. I am now having trouble getting her back from their state. Their laws favor the mother, leaving the father with out rights. I am desprate to get her back. She resided with me here in Texas since her birth. I am curious to know which states laws are followed.

Thank you, and please respond promptly.:confused: :mad:
Where you all married?

How long ago did she move?

Did you consent to the move?

ceara19

How long did the child live in Texas before she was taken to Arkansas?

How long did she reside in the last county that she lived in, in Texas?

How long has the child been in the custody of the State of Arkansas?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">