• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my father

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

pchestermccraw

my dad has bone & skin cancer.he is married to a woman in gallatin,tn & for the last 8yrs he has lived with another woman in springfield,tn.at this time my father is not in his sound mind in fact both think they are married,& she uses my father last name & sign my father checks.now she has talked my dad in to taking my brothers name off his checking account & putting her son on his account.she has also put her name (my dads last name) on his car.plus she wants to listed in the paper as his wife when he dies,i'm afriad they have got married,i found a cancel check to a chapel in the amount of $400.00 in which my dad would never give this to a church.in august of 2000 my dad started taking pain pills in which she did not want him to get hook on them so she only gave him 2 pills in a 24hrs,now he is taking stronger pills & she is giving him two pills every 4hrs,also my dad does not want to have any more surgerys & she wants him to.my brother & i do not want him to have anymore surgery.she also told me her daughter told her when something happen to my dad not to let my brother & i get anything of our dad stuffs out. i need to know how i should go about handle this matter,plus his wife in gallatin does not want to get in this mess,& my dad & her have told everyone they are married ( her kids & the preacher)my brother just want to find out where we stand & should we get a laywer to go to court & prover him unable to make dissions .pleas help
thank you,
patricia [email protected]
richard a. chester

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">