• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is my marriage legal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

grenuss

Florida

My husband assumed his mother's maiden name after his mother and father got divorced. He did not legally change his name. I married him while he was using his mother's maiden name. I would like to know if we are legally married.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Florida

My husband assumed his mother's maiden name after his mother and father got divorced. He did not legally change his name. I married him while he was using his mother's maiden name. I would like to know if we are legally married.
Yes, you are legally married.

Just Blue

Florida

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">