• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my soon boyfriend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

XxsqueekerxX

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? florida

well me and this guy are truely in love and hes 19 and im 14 soon to be 15, is this illegal?:confused:

cyjeff

What do your parents say?

Yes, you have to ask them.

Are you planning on being any more physical than an enthusiastic high-five?

then your manfriend goes to jail.

Oh, and there are only two reasons that a grown man would go out with a little girl... sex and manipulation.

The only difference between them is that manipulation rapes your mind as well.

ecmst12

You can love whomever you want and so can he. The minute he puts his hands on you, he is breaking the law. Find someone your own age to date, or learn to be very very patient.

dannyt

bf is asking for trouble

well me and this guy are truely in love and hes 19 and im 14 soon to be 15, is this illegal?:confused:
if your parents say you cant see him then guess what? you wont be seeing him. and they can make a lot of trouble for him if he goes against their wishes for him( an adult) to see their minor daughter(you). they can get a restraining order against him( and personally i would too, because a 19 yr old has absolutely NO BUSINESS dating a 14 yr old) keeping him away from you, and if he violates it, he goes to jail. they can also get him for contributing to a minor. and if he touches you in any way, he could end up being on the sex offender list for the rest of his life. i agree, you should find someone your own age, before your adult bf gets in a lot of trouble with the law.

playboymommy

Are you out of your mind?

1. The fact that you're even questioning it implies that you know whatever you and your "soon boyfriend" have going on is wrong on a multitude of levels. If you don't already know this, HE SHOULD! Unless he wants to become a registered sex offender (which will haunt him AND you for the rest of your lives), stay away from him.

2. At 14, I highly doubt that you and this guy are "truley in love". We all think we know what love is at 14, soon to be 15, but I can assure you, you don't.

3. If either of your parents have half a brain, and I'm hoping they do, they would put a leash on you, and get you away from this guy before both or either of you screw up your lives even more than you probably have.

I agree with everyone else re this situation. Stay away from one another, even on a "friendship" level.

Zephyr

* Florida Statute Title XLVI Crimes Chapter 800 Lewdness; Indecent Exposure - 800.04 Lewd or Lascivious offenses committed upon or in the presence of persons less than 16 years of age: This law makes it a felony of the second degree for "A person" 18 or older, to engage in sexual activity with a person 12 years of age or older, but less than 16 years of age.
* Florida Statute Title XLVI Crimes Chapter 827 Abuse of Children 827.04 Contributing to the delinquency or dependency of a child; states that a person 21 years of age or older who impregnates a child under 16 years of age commits an act of child abuse which constitutes a felony of the third degree.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">