• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dwatson52

my gf and i broke up and i sent her some text out of hurt and anger, calling her names several times and trying to reconcile several times, about a total of 20 text over a period of 2 weeks.she text me and said that she reported me to the police and told them i was harassing her. can i be arrested? I never threatened her in any way.

Silverplum

my gf and i broke up and i sent her some text out of hurt and anger, calling her names several times and trying to reconcile several times, about a total of 20 text over a period of 2 weeks.she text me and said that she reported me to the police and told them i was harassing her. can i be arrested? I never threatened her in any way.
Yes, you harassed her. Yes, she can (and should) apply for a restraining order against you.

Grow UP.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">