• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need answers asap

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mwoodbury

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington If my son is a runawayBecause it's Dad reported him I run away But he came and lived with me his mom there is no custody orders or parenting plan either. My son needs his close and personal items from His dads I need to know Since his dad reported him as a run away can I call the Police department and get a civil standby So that way we can get his stuff???

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington If my son is a runawayBecause it's Dad reported him I run away But he came and lived with me his mom there is no custody orders or parenting plan either. My son needs his close and personal items from His dads I need to know Since his dad reported him as a run away can I call the Police department and get a civil standby So that way we can get his stuff???
Can you try that again with sentences please? It's virtually unreadable.

LdiJ

If you do, then you definitely need to inform the police that the child is NOT a runaway, first. However, is dad aware that the child is with you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">