• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need an Attorney to help fight Washington State CPS False accusation, stalling, games

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jdeanrebel

Washington State. Need help to regain my child from CPS. I have been in full compliance for over two years with state and CPS classes and requirements and they still say there is a possibility he may be adopted out. They recently did a return to mother and then the next week after court the CPS workers were saying that it may not happen, My home and roommate have been approved and yet they place my son in a boys home in Bellingham, WA, where there are emotionally disturbed and convicted felons who are minors. I have a Court Appointed Attorney who seems distracted and not there most of the time, doesn't return my phone calls. I am at a loss. I am continually berated, slandered and made to feel like a bad person. I am tired of the state telling me who i can be friends with, they even told me I had to divorce my husband before i could get my son back, I did, and still did not get my son. This has gone on to long. I have thought about involving the news media, state senators and any and all state officials i can send letters too explaining the BS the state ha sput me through and why they are holding my son from me for no apparent reason. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Washington State. Need help to regain my child from CPS. I have been in full compliance for over two years with state and CPS classes and requirements and they still say there is a possibility he may be adopted out. They recently did a return to mother and then the next week after court the CPS workers were saying that it may not happen, My home and roommate have been approved and yet they place my son in a boys home in Bellingham, WA, where there are emotionally disturbed and convicted felons who are minors. I have a Court Appointed Attorney who seems distracted and not there most of the time, doesn't return my phone calls. I am at a loss. I am continually berated, slandered and made to feel like a bad person. I am tired of the state telling me who i can be friends with, they even told me I had to divorce my husband before i could get my son back, I did, and still did not get my son. This has gone on to long. I have thought about involving the news media, state senators and any and all state officials i can send letters too explaining the BS the state ha sput me through and why they are holding my son from me for no apparent reason. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
They are holding your son, as you put it, because you refuse to take responsibility for what led to the state rmeoving your child. I can tell you that based on what you have posted here. You are complaining that they are telling you to be friends with and forcing you to divorce your husband. Was your husband doing the case plan? Did he complete everything REQUIRED and complete it SUCCESSFULLY? Was he responsible for the abuse? Did you just go through the motions or make real changes?

Proserpina

In August you wrote this:

Child in custody of CPS around a boyfriend with a felony
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Washington State.

I am currently dating a women who has two children in custody of the State of Washington. They have told her that she can not have a felon around the children while they are in custody of the state. We are serious about our relationship and she is trying to get custody back. What are the rules and regulations regarding a boyfriend who is on probation, doing well and who's conviction is from 2001 for drugs. Any advice or suggestions would be great. Thank You
So.

What's the real story?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
In August you wrote this:

So.

What's the real story?
She used her boyfriend's id and he is one of the "friends" Children's Services says has to get out of her life and that she is griping about. And because she can't have boyfriend, she now wants HUBBY. :rolleyes:

Proserpina

She used her boyfriend's id and he is one of the "friends" Children's Services says has to get out of her life and that she is griping about. And because she can't have boyfriend, she now wants HUBBY. :rolleyes:
Blimey, she works fast - in August he was her boyfriend and since then they managed to get married and divorced?! Crikey.

Do we have any clue why the child/ren were taken in the first place? This county doesn't make a person jump through those kind of hoops without having a darned good reason for doing so....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">