• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need help solving

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

Awsome

Should I be concerned if I made the mistake of bringing code enforment to a neighbors to complain about clearing and errosion.... Then to find out they weren't the guilty party! Someone else was.

They are very angry from what I understand and think I am harrassing. I made her cry.

Can they do anything to me.... What could they do?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Awsome said:
Should I be concerned if I made the mistake of bringing code enforment to a neighbors to complain about clearing and errosion.... Then to find out they weren't the guilty party! Someone else was.

They are very angry from what I understand and think I am harrassing. I made her cry.

Can they do anything to me.... What could they do?

My response:

What does this have to do with "Family Law" ?

IAAL

A

Awsome

why soo abraisive?

I dont know what kind of law this would fall under!?!?

Judge not less be judged

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Re: why soo abraisive?

Awsome said:
I dont know what kind of law this would fall under!?!?

Judge not less be judged
My response:

Hey, all I was asking for was a clarification. For all I know, there was some hidden meaning to what you were asking, and I was asking you to tell me. So, don't get huffy with me !

Does "errosion" and "code enforcement" sound like Family Law to you ? Try the Real Estate Law Board.

And, the biblical quote is :

"Judge not, lest ye be judged." MATTHEW 7:1-5

And, don't start throwing Biblical quotes around, when it was you who "judged" your neighbor without getting all the facts first, which is what got you into trouble in the first place.

"Practice what you preach".

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 02-03-2001 at 01:18 PM]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">