• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighbor harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

candlegirl

I need some serious advise. My neighbors have been harassing us to the point of break down. They have called health dept on us 5 times who refuse to come out any more becouse they say they see no problem with our yard. They call and try to get our car towed. They called on my husbands work van which the police said we had to keep it somewhere else becouse it was comercial but also mentioned that they ushally do nothing about it unless someone calls becouse everyone just about in the neighborhood has work vehicles. So since the health dept refused to come out any longer they started calling building code on us keep in mind we are very clean people do not do anything to hurt anyone we keep to ourselves. Now I go into my yard to find piles of Dog do in my front yard from theair dog. And just today It was on my porch right on top of my banister. I talk to these people that keep coming out they say they have to if they are called but never find a problem. What can I do? This is wrong. I feel helpless.
Sorry forgot to say im from Ohio

T

tricialou

i would keep notes of all the things they say and do to you and if possible get an order of protection. there is an order of protection that can prevent a person from harrassment. i got one on my husband while we still lived together! you should also see if they violate any laws by making false charges to health dept. or building inspector.

G

GaGirl

I am in a situation exactly like yours!!! Please let me know if you were able to find a solution to your problem. I hope all is well for you and your family.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">