+ Reply to Thread

Thread: next of kin

blodefotze is offline Junior Member

next of kin

What is the name of your state? pa
    how would i relinquish next of kin rights from my mother? I'm in the military and i need to make it official in case of deployment.
    LdiJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blodefotze View Post
    What is the name of your state? pa
    how would i relinquish next of kin rights from my mother? I'm in the military and i need to make it official in case of deployment.
    Can you be more specific? If you are talking about things like life insurance or survivor's benefits you should be able to designate another beneficiary.

Go get a consult with your base JAG office.
    Ohiogal is offline Senior Member
    Write a will spelling out who should get what if you die.
    Parents should remember 3 things: Love your kids more than you hate your ex; when you have children the relationship with the other parent is until death; your children determine what type of nursing home you end up in.
    Nothing stated by me should be taken as giving you legal advice or forming an attorney/client relationship.

Attorney-GAL in Ohio.

I've removed the knife from my back, polished it, and will one day return it -- long after you think I have forgotten.