• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

This is a nice one IAAL:)

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

lindsayilene

It is a crying shame that these people come along trying to tick off the real attorneys around here. Keep up the good work, and know that you and the others are TRULY APPRECIATED!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Thank you very much.

It's a shame other people have to have so much strife in their lives, and then come here to "unload". Well, that's okay - - after so many years of being an attorney, my hide is fairly thick.

I've been through a lot worse than these "others" can ever think of throwing at me.

Again, thanks.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

lindsayilene said:
It is a crying shame that these people come along trying to tick off the real attorneys around here. Keep up the good work, and know that you and the others are TRULY APPRECIATED!
You can appreciate me anytime babe :)

L

lindsayilene

OH LB I do appreciate you! I will appreciate you a lot more when I get that body scrub!:)
For real, you guys do a great service. Please do not let the whiners on this board keep you away.
Take it easy!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Of course, we can never forget my good friend, compadre, amd compatriot, LegalBeagle !

He's terrific too ! Knows his stuff, backwards and forwards. If LegalBeagle says it, it's correct !

Of course, we have a great "Cast of Characters" on FreeAdvice.Com; from MySonsMom, Always Searching (absent), to LadyBlu, to HomeGuru, to LawRat, and many, many more.

I'm especially proud of Ukiah. She's really come a long way with her knowledge. She has her own situation, but because of that, she really knows California law fairly well. She's her own "self-taught attorney". Perhaps a little shakey sometimes, but she knows what she's talking about and knows that we'll "rescue" her when she needs a little help with one of her responses. But, for the vast majority, she does REAL WELL, requiring no assistance.

We all have a pretty good time here.

In short (but not of stature), LegalBeagle stands tall among scholars in the area of law. He's well-respected, and deservedly so.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

Why thank you kind sire..

One guy that I am totally proud of at the moment is jyoung. Continues to take on the big law firms and continues to win on his own. He just defeated a second firm that his ex hired after he beat the first set.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">