• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ok so I am divorced and still bitter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jason92376

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pa
So I have been divorced since dec 2012 I really hate my ex as she did me majorly wrong she used and abused me and is now just today graduating from nursing school. I sent her an email nothing mean stating that I wish her well and would iike to know exactly what happened in her mind as it ended in divorce I did not want this. She never gave me any closure and I gave her everything as a husband she even had gastric bypass on my medical and is now skinny once she had that she became a different person very cold and nasty. She did contact me once which I ignored my lawyers advice at the time if she could have her cat back which she left and I still have. I never responded I want to tell her she can have it back and not actually give the cat to her as I just want to mess with her as she messed with me clearly we were married just over three years and I really doubt that she even cared for me at all. She promised me the world then walked out at the first fight it was crazy I am still fighting it daily and wish her nothing but the worst of things but to mess with her would give me real satisfaction I hope you understand but I dont want to break the law either.
Jason

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
So I have been divorced since dec 2012 I really hate my ex as she did me majorly wrong she used and abused me and is now just today graduating from nursing school. I sent her an email nothing mean stating that I wish her well and would iike to know exactly what happened in her mind as it ended in divorce I did not want this. She never gave me any closure and I gave her everything as a husband she even had gastric bypass on my medical and is now skinny once she had that she became a different person very cold and nasty. She did contact me once which I ignored my lawyers advice at the time if she could have her cat back which she left and I still have. I never responded I want to tell her she can have it back and not actually give the cat to her as I just want to mess with her as she messed with me clearly we were married just over three years and I really doubt that she even cared for me at all. She promised me the world then walked out at the first fight it was crazy I am still fighting it daily and wish her nothing but the worst of things but to mess with her would give me real satisfaction I hope you understand but I dont want to break the law either.
Jason
Counseling. Lots of counseling for you. The rest of your post -- yeah, your bitterness is showing. Leave your ex alone unless you want a restraining order.

Proserpina

Jason

You're kidding, right?

Grow up.

Get therapy.

Before you need a defense attorney.

single317dad

Jason
Seriously. Get some counseling. That's legal advice. Else, you'll end up in trouble.

ETA: You're plenty active on the dating sites, you should use those to find a new woman and stop worrying about the last one.

Last edited:

OHRoadwarrior

This is one of the hazards of gastric bypass surgery. You both should have received pre-op counseling, warning you of this outcome. When you take a fat chick, make her desirable to men as a long term partner, they sometimes fall apart from the sudden attention change and are emotionally unable to deal with it. Men have a similar type of problem with chasing women after the surgery.

FarmerJ

Know this , as sad as it is, there is a number of gastric bypass people who revert to old ways and over time end up undoing every thing and gaining weight. Food addictions / using food for comfort is one of the worst things to beat , we can learn to live with out smoking, we can learn to live life with out consuming alcohol but we have to eat. As the others told you go get some help to get beyond this.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
This is one of the hazards of gastric bypass surgery. You both should have received pre-op counseling, warning you of this outcome. When you take a fat chick, make her desirable to men as a long term partner, they sometimes fall apart from the sudden attention change and are emotionally unable to deal with it. Men have a similar type of problem with chasing women after the surgery.
Many "fat chicks" are desireable to men as long term partners. Do you happen to be related to the CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch? Or just stock your closet with their clothes?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Thanks goodness you don't have kids, OP. Or I suspect you'd be using the child as a pawn, too.

OHRoadwarrior

Many "fat chicks" are desireable to men as long term partners. Do you happen to be related to the CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch? Or just stock your closet with their clothes?
I did not intend to strike a nerve. I apologize. It was not my intent. We all seem to those extra pounds as life goes on. I was simply conveying to OP the psychological reality of those seeking such surgery. As you noted, there are many chubby chasers of both sexes, who are entirely comfortable with it.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Funny - lots of guys do the same thing. Lose the weight and then "trade up". Actually, a lot of guys do it w/o the weight loss. Go figure.

ecmst12

Dude, are divorced. That means neither your bitterness nor your pain are your ex's problem anymore. Deal with it yourself and leave her out of it. She doesn't owe you an explanation or anything else. Get some therapy and find your own closure - you're not going to get it from anywhere else.

jason92376

wow thanks

Jason
thanks as you all dont know the whole story but thanks for passing your judgment and being useless should of know with the b/s filled internet everyone is a tough guy or girl from behind their computer screen.
I loved her when she was 400 pounds she turned into a monster and yes I went to all the pre surgery stuff and was well aware as she was well aware that I am battling my own health issues and I am not a/f either I am just scrapping by thanks to her might even loose my house so dont be so quick to pass judgment miss ohio you dont know me or anything about me. I payed all the bills well almost all while she dropped all her weight with that b/s surgery went to school now has her degree and will make a lot of money I here am looking for a p/t job thats how great things are here thanks again for all the passing judgment never going to post on this pos again

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
thanks as you all dont know the whole story but thanks for passing your judgment and being useless should of know with the b/s filled internet everyone is a tough guy or girl from behind their computer screen.
I loved her when she was 400 pounds she turned into a monster and yes I went to all the pre surgery stuff and was well aware as she was well aware that I am battling my own health issues and I am not a/f either I am just scrapping by thanks to her might even loose my house so dont be so quick to pass judgment miss ohio you dont know me or anything about me. I payed all the bills well almost all while she dropped all her weight with that b/s surgery went to school now has her degree and will make a lot of money I here am looking for a p/t job thats how great things are here thanks again for all the passing judgment never going to post on this pos again
How did I pass judgement? I told you to get counseling. I also told you to leave her alone unless you want a restraining order. If you are this angry and bitter, YOU NEED COUNSELING to learn to deal. But whatever. I judged you. Oh well.

ecmst12

No one needs to judge you to point out that you are bitter and in need of therapy. You told us that much yourself.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">