• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parental alienation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

delpam

Hello
i was wondering if anyone could tell me about parental alienation and how to document it for the courts and for my lawyer and what is the best information to have for it ..i have lots of tapes and lots of records of different things.i did some reserch on it but never found out how to document it or get it on paper to present to the judge..

LegalBeagle

delpam said:
Hello
i was wondering if anyone could tell me about parental alienation and how to document it for the courts and for my lawyer and what is the best information to have for it ..i have lots of tapes and lots of records of different things.i did some reserch on it but never found out how to document it or get it on paper to present to the judge..
Start here:

http://www.parentalalienation.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">