• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

PARENTAL RIGHTS

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shasta

I am divorced and have full custody of my 8 year old daughter. My ex has only supervised visitation as long as he is not drinking or on drugs, which he usually is. He has done nothing to help us in the last 3+ years. And he has done illegal things which have come back to ME - because the divorce was not yet final. So I am having to pay those bills which HE ran up. My parents help to take care of me and my daughter, and always will. We are not on public assistance. My ex has a criminal record, is violent, and carries a gun illegally. We want to have his parental rights taken away. What are the chances of this in the state of Arizona. My daughter wants absolutely nothing to do with him! Please help!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">