• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parental rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

korrnflake

my wife wont talk 2 me when i ask about da kids she wont let me see them. i only see one when i give her 200 on payday.we have been on and off for a year. it got me wanting 2 sign my rights to her so i aint got 2 deal with it no more.she agree to it. what should i do .

Last edited:

Banned_Princess

Well you can first follow simple easy to read and understand directions and indicate your state.

Then you can go back over your post and use proper english.

korrnflake

parental rights

my wife wont talk 2 me when i ask about da kids she wont let me see them. i only see one when i give her 200 on payday.we have been on and off for a year. it got me wanting 2 sign my rights to her so i aint got 2 deal with it no more.she agree to it. what should i do .
Then I can tell you your on the hook, you cant just "Sign off" on your responsibilities or rights.

Hisbabygirl77

Please do list the state it might not seem important to you but each state has different laws that is why the question is being asked.
I know you might not see the need for proper english since you are posting a question on an online board but it really goes far in how serious people will take you. :)
That being said, you can not just give up your rights to your children. I know it seems stressful dealing with the situation but these are your children. Think about them for a minute. Would you want them to grow up knowing daddy wanted to just give up on them? They are worth whatever you have to deal with from the mother. Take a deep breath and a step back and concentrate only on what is good for those kids. You cant just sign your rights away legally anyway (courts are going to want a step parent willing and ready to adopt we cant just terminate parental responsibilities when being a parent gets hard) so why not try and be the best father you can be.

ecmst12

You will have a lot more luck asking the court to order visitation then trying to give up your rights just so you don't have to pay child support.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">