• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

parental rights if in jail

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pagdma

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PA
If my son is married and in jail does he have any say to whether his wife can flee the state or country with his son?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

HomeGuru

If my son is married and in jail does he have any say to whether his wife can flee the state or country with his son?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
**A: yes.....

Gracie3787

Your son will need to file in court to try to stop the move. Since he's in jail, he'll most likely need to hire an attorney.

Just Blue

What is sone in jail for? How long is his "stay"?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">