• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Personal Protection order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

katierose1928

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oakland county,mi

I live in oakland county and my ex lives in wayne.I have been trying to contact him to get my things back.we have been broke up now for a year and i just would like him to drop off my things or leave them for me to get them.Well i have been texting him and calling him trying to ask if he was going to get it back thinking that if i could show that He acknowledged the fact that he had my things but isnt going to give them back i could in turn do something about it legally.Well instead he went down to file a PPO against me on the 2nd of october droped my stuff off at a mutable friends house and then talked to me @ days after fling it against me.Now im a nanny and it could ruin my job carrer.He filed on the 2nd of October then contacted me on the 4th of october and i recived the paper in the mail not certified on the 7th.I need to fight this for my job and plus i feel like he is just holdng me back and being petty.what are my chances in fighting this.All i asked him was for my belongings and thats it.What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">